Metallic Ultra Lamé | Flag Fabrics
Available in: Amethyst, Antique Gold, Aqua, Black, Bronze, Cafe' Mocha, Carnation, Celery, Chartreuse, Chocolate, Cienna, Copper, Coral, Gold, Hot Pink, Kelly, Light Gold, Magenta, Passion, Pewter, Pink, Red, Royal, Silver, Sky Blue, Teal, Thistle
Band Shoppe has a huge selection of stretch, sequin, velvet, and novelty fabrics in every color imaginable - all available for purchase by the yard. Selected with color guards and marching bands in mind, we choose only the highest quality fabrics. Not finding that perfect print or color? Talk to our Sales Team about digitally printed options.
- Give your flags a lustrous metallic shine with this lightweight fabric
- 64% poly/metallic, 36% nylon
- 58" wide
- Fabric ordered by the yard is non-returnable
- Fabric swatches available
Please Note: Actual fabric color may vary slightly from photo
- Minimum order charge of $1.00 per yard on orders of 6 yards or less
- Bolt sizes vary per fabric, therefore it may not be possible to ship the entire yardage requested in one continuous piece. Contact our Sales Team for more information.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
Order 6+ yards, take $1 off per yard!
Price listed per yard. From silk to lamé, Band Shoppe has the flag fabric you need. Shop the highest quality metallics and the most durable silk around - all available for purchase by the yard.
The following items are not in stock but may still be available for purchase. Orders for these items will be fulfilled after the restock date.
Estimated restock date*: Early October
*Dates subject to change without notice.
Color guard flags utilizing fragile fabrics require extra care. Flags must be washed separately. Use a mild liquid detergent. Gently hand wash in a large volume of cold water. Rinse immediately. Do not allow flag to soak. Pat with a clean towel, line dry.
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not use hairspray around fragile fabrics
Please note: Delicate flag fabrics will fade and ravel with repeated washing and use.
*Always follow care label instructions