Titan Dual Rail Uniform Rack | Uniform Racks
Available in: Black Only
Measures: 78" tall × 30" wide × 72"deep
The Dual Rail Uniform Rack for Titan is here to assist you with transporting your uniforms during competitions and performances. At just 30 inches wide, this uniform rack allows you to move through any standard door opening. Featuring two full-length shelves on-top to fit shakos or other equipment, two reinforced rails allow for uniforms to be layered together holding more uniforms per frame, and the four sturdy outward facing posts are designed to protect your uniforms from external obstacles. This extremely durable, well braced, frame will handle considerable weight and last you for years to come. Made from heavy gauge, 1-1/2" square steel and includes four 8" no-flat industrial casters with brakes on two. All Titan frames are flush welded to provide smooth surfaces. End caps are welded and all corners are rounded for safety.
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for best price.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Durable Steel Construction
- Measures just 30" wide to fit most standard door openings
- Two full-length shelves on-top to fit shakos perfectly and allow any other equipment to be well supported
- Two rails allow for uniforms to be layered together and hold more uniforms per frame
- Rails are reinforced to prevent warping
- Four sturdy outward facing posts to protect your uniforms from external obstacle
- Extremely durable, well braced
- Four 8" no-flat casters, two with brakes
- Made in the USA
- Includes 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Length: 72"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 78"
- Shelf Height: 11"
- Finish: Flat Black
- Manufacturer #: MUFFUR
Ships in 12 to 14 weeks. Titan percussion frames are designed with touring ensembles in mind with exceptional strength, durability and flexibility to showcase your auxiliary percussion. All frames from Titan include a 3-year manufacturer warranty
Contact our sales team to purchase
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.