Micro Sequin Spandex | Color Guard Fabrics
Available in: Black, Black/Copper, Black/Gold, Black/Silver, Bright Pink, Brown, Burgundy, Cherry Red, Eggplant, Emerald, Fuchsia, Gold, Gunmetal, Lavender, Light Blue, Lime, Maroon, Navy, Orange, Orchid, Peacock, Pearl Ivory, Purple, Red, Royal, Teal, Teal/Black, White/Silver, Yellow
Band Shoppe has a huge selection of stretch, sequin, velvet, and novelty fabrics in every color imaginable - all available for purchase by the yard. Selected with color guards and marching bands in mind, we choose only the highest quality fabrics. Not finding that perfect print or color? Talk to our Sales Team about digitally printed options.
- A Best Seller! All over mini sequins in a swirl pattern form a dramatic sparkle effect
- Fabric ordered by the yard is non-returnable
- FREE FABRIC SWATCHES AVAILABLE.
Please Note: Actual fabric color may vary slightly from photo
- Minimum order charge of $1.00 per yard on orders of 6 yards or less
- Bolt sizes vary per fabric, therefore it may not be possible to ship the entire yardage requested in one continuous piece. Contact our Sales Team for more information.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
ORDER 6+ YARDS AND TAKE $1.00 OFF PER YARD!
Price listed per yard. Band Shoppe has a huge selection of stretch, sequin, velvet, and novelty fabrics in every color imaginable - all available for purchase by the yard. FREE swatches are available upon request for all fabrics.
Color guard uniforms utilizing fragile fabrics require extra care. Garment(s) must be washed separately. Turn garments inside out before washing. Use a mild liquid detergent. Gently hand wash in a large volume of cold water. Rinse immediately. DO NOT allow garment to soak. Pat with a clean towel, line dry.
- DO NOT use fabric softener
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT iron
- DO NOT use hairspray around fragile fabrics
Please note: Fabrics with hologram, sequins, or metallic foils will fade with repeated washing and use.
*Always follow garment care label instructions