Hit Color Guard Tunic | StylePLUS Made-to-Order Performance Wear
Available Colors: Yellow, Orange, Red, Magenta, Purple, Royal, Turquoise, Teal, Green, Silver
Available sizes: Ladies' sizes 2XS – 5XL
The Hit Tunic from StylePLUS is an glittering, polished style, great for color guard or winter guard shows! Asymmetrical, one shoulder sleeveless, one fingerloop sleeve, tunic dress with side hip vents. Separate finger loop arm mitt included. Made from Elegant Lace and Microsequin with gradient styleflex skirt. Design continues on to back, top and glove can be worn on either shoulder.
Pairs perfectly with the StylePLUS Spin Tunic (item #599015) and StylePLUS Men's Spin Top (item #599016) for matching companion styles!
These made-to-uniforms have a minimum of 6 per style, color, and fabric. The minimum order number is waived for companion Male uniforms when an exact match to the female equivalent is ordered meeting or exceeding the minimum. Ships in approximately 4-6 weeks so remember to leave plenty of time for production. Because these uniforms are made just for you group, made-to-order items cannot be returned.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- As Shown: V-neck, empire waist tunic, one fingerloop sleeve, one fingerloop arm mitt, side hip vents
- Design continues on to back, top and glove can be worn on either shoulder
- Made from Elegant Lace and Microsequin with gradient styleflex skirt
- Stretch fabrics for for a range of body types
- Available in 10 color combinations
- Pictured with StylePLUS' In Stock Ladies Legging Pants
- Ladies' guard tunic available in Ladies' sizes 2XS - 5XL
- Minimum order of six (6) uniforms per style and color
- Allow approximately 4-6 weeks for production
- Made-to-Order items cannot be returned
Minimum order of 6 per color
Since 1970, StylePLUS has been supporting bands, color guards, and drum corps with a mission to help you shine and be confident in competitions while feeling the comfort during practice.
Allow 4 to 6 weeks for production.
–Window overlaying main content. Press Escape or click the Close button to return to where you were on the page.