Thinsulate Deluxe Performer Raincoat | Rainwear
Colors Available: White, Gold, Red, Black, Kelly, Maroon, Royal, Navy, Orange, Purple, Forest, Grey, Brown
Adult Sizes: XS – 4XL; 2XL, 3XL, & 4XL available at an additional charge
Manufactured using 200 denier nylon with a .75 oz polyurethane coating to provide maximum rain protection. Advanced warming properties with a thin profile, the Thinsulate lining is designed to keep your band warm in cooler regions. Lightweight, durable, abrasion and soil resistant, the Deluxe Performer is made to be both flexible and comfortable. Double needle stitch construction throughout the coat. Large flap pockets to keep valuables safe and dry. Shoulder seams are completely sealed to give maximum all weather protection. Fully washable with care instructions on inside of the coat.
Custom imprinting available. Contact our Sales Team for more information.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- All weather raincoat manufactured using 200 denier nylon
- .75 oz polyurethane coating to provide maximum rain protection
- Lightweight, durable, abrasion and soil resistant
- Superior shape retention capabilities
- Thinsulate lining has advanced warming properties with a thin profile
- Designed to keep your band warm in cooler regions
- Double needle stitch construction throughout the coat
- Two large flap pockets on the side
- Made to be both flexible and comfortable
- Available in 13 colors for easy color coordination
- Shoulder seams are completely sealed to give maximum all weather protection
- Washable, with care instructions on inside of the coat
Don't get caught in the rain without a back-up plan! Band Shoppe offers a great selection on rain wear including ponchos, jackets, insulated coats, and shakos and aussie covers to protect your uniforms all weather.
–Window overlaying main content. Press Escape or click the Close button to return to where you were on the page.