Drum Major Maces | Drum Major Accessories
Shaft Color Options: Black, Red, Royal, White, Woodgrain
Cord Colors Available: Red, White, Royal, Gold, Black, Orange, Kelly, Maroon, Purple or Chain
Measures: Standard Mace Approx. 58" Long
Weight: Approx. 2lbs
All batons will ship with cords unwrapped. Additional $10.00 for pre-ship wrapping, contact our Sales Team to order.
The ultimate accessory for the leader of the band! Give signals and commands while marching with beauty and grace. Providing maximum durability, all metal parts on Band Shoppe Drum Major Maces are made of steel and are polished, double nickel plated, and then chrome plated or are made of solid brass. The semi-flexible shaft is constructed of nine layers of fiberglass and tapers from 1" down to 5/8" where it meets the 10" metal ferrule (metal ring along bottom). All batons will ship with cords unwrapped. Additional $10.00 for pre-ship wrapping, contact our Sales Team to order. (Chain comes in the same finish as the metal chosen for the mace, chrome or brass.) And a rubber tip is included at the bottom of the mace.
NOTES ABOUT MACES:
- The dome (top portion of head) is user replaceable
- Dome measures 4" in diameter
- Mace includes both a practice crown and eagle crown that are interchangeable
- Eagle is inside the head during shipping
- Cords or chains are interchangeable and user replaceable
- Rubber tip on bottom is user replaceable and only available in black
- Bottom Head (dome), Inside Piece, Shaft, and Ferrule are repairable
- For Brass Maces, the dome, bottom head and ferrule are solid brass
- Eagle, practice crown, and chain are brass plated for Brass Maces
APPROXIMATE PRODUCTION TIMES:
All production times are estimated and are not guaranteed, subject to change due to demand and time of year.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery on Chrome Plated Maces.
- Solid Brass Maces are Made to Order and may take up to 6 weeks. See Customization Tab for more information.
- Orders of 5+ maces may take an extended time period to produce. Please contact our Sales Team with orders of 5 or more.
Contact our Sales Team for current production schedule.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- All metal parts made of steel and are polished, double nickel plated, and then chrome plated or are made of solid brass
- Measures approx. 58" long
- Dome measures 4" in diameter
- Semi-flexible shaft
- Tapers from 1" down to 5/8" where it meets the 10" metal ferrule
- Dome and rubber tip user replaceable
- Includes both eagle and ball attachments
- Choose Chain or 2-Cords
- All batons will ship with cords unwrapped. Additional $10.00 for pre-ship wrapping, contact our Sales Team to order.
Band Shoppe Drum Major Maces are handcrafted and all metal parts are made of steel or solid brass for durability. Choose either a Chain Mace or a Cord Mace for a superb look. CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE
See Product Overview for Details Before Ordering
See Customization Tab Below for Details
Create a custom sized mace that fits your marching band or group. A standard mace is approximately 58" in length but can be ordered in custom lengths of 55", 56", and 57".
- LENGTH CUSTOMIZATION INCREASES THE COST OF MACE AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
- For proper ability to maneuver mace, length should not be longer than measurement from ground to bottom of chin of user.
- Custom shortened maces can take up to 3-5 weeks for production.
Solid Brass Maces are Made to Order and may take up to 6 weeks.
- SOLID BRASS MACES ARE MADE UPON REQUEST AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Custom cord color combinations are available among the colors choices available; Red, White, Royal, Gold, Black, Orange, Kelly, Maroon, Purple. You can also choose to only have one cord or no cords. Speak to our Sales Team for custom cord color combinations.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact us at 1.800.457.3501, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our online sketch request form to place your custom mace order.