Drum Major Maces | Drum Major Accessories
Shaft Color Options: Black, Red, Royal, White, Woodgrain
Cord Colors Available: Red, White, Royal, Gold, Black, Orange, Kelly, Purple or Chain
Measures: Standard Mace Approx. 58" Long
Weight: Approx. 2lbs
All batons ship with cords unwrapped. Additional $10.00 for pre-ship wrapping, click here to add on optional wrapping service.
The ultimate accessory for the leader of the band! Give signals and commands while marching with beauty and grace. Providing maximum durability, all metal parts on Band Shoppe Drum Major Maces are made of steel and are polished, double nickel plated, and then chrome plated. The semi-flexible shaft is constructed of nine layers of fiberglass and tapers from 1" down to 5/8" where it meets the 10" metal ferrule (metal ring along bottom). All batons will ship with cords unwrapped. Additional $10.00 for pre-ship wrapping, click here to add on optional wrapping service. (Chain comes in the same chrome finish as the mace) And a rubber tip is included at the bottom of the mace.
NOTES ABOUT MACES:
- The dome (top portion of head) is user replaceable
- Dome measures 4" in diameter
- Mace includes both a practice crown and eagle crown that are interchangeable
- Eagle is inside the head during shipping
- Cords or chains are interchangeable and user replaceable
- Rubber tip on bottom is user replaceable and only available in black
- Bottom Head (dome), Inside Piece, Shaft, and Ferrule are repairable
- Batons and maces are made to order and are not returnable.
APPROXIMATE PRODUCTION TIMES:
All production times are estimated and are not guaranteed, subject to change due to demand and time of year. If you have an immediate need for this item, please contact our Sales Team for current production schedule.
- All maces are made to order
- Allow 2-3 weeks for production on Chrome Plated Maces.
- Orders of 5+ maces may take an extended time period to produce. Please contact our Sales Team with orders of 5 or more.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- All metal parts made of steel and are polished, double nickel plated, and then chrome plated
- Measures approx. 58" long
- Dome measures 4" in diameter
- Semi-flexible shaft
- Tapers from 1" down to 5/8" where it meets the 10" metal ferrule
- Dome and rubber tip user replaceable
- Includes both eagle and ball attachments
- Choose Chain or 2-Cords
- Batons and Maces are made to order and cannot be returned
- All batons will ship with cords unwrapped. Additional $10.00 for pre-ship wrapping, click here to add on optional wrapping service.
Band Shoppe Drum Major Maces are handcrafted and all metal parts are made of steel for durability. Choose either a Chain Mace or a Cord Mace for a superb look.CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE
MADE TO ORDER – ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION
Batons and maces are made to order and are not returnable.
ALL maces and batons include cords or chains in the box but are UNWRAPPED. Add an additional $10.00 for pre-ship wrapping.
Click here to add on this optional wrapping service.
See Customization Tab Below for Details
The following styles are temporarily sold out
Create a custom sized mace that fits your marching band or group. A standard mace is approximately 58" in length but can be ordered in custom length of 55".
- LENGTH CUSTOMIZATION INCREASES THE COST OF MACE AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
- For proper ability to maneuver mace, length should not be longer than measurement from ground to bottom of chin of user.
- Custom shortened maces can take up to 3-5 weeks for production.
Custom cord color combinations are available among the colors choices available; Red, White, Royal, Gold, Black, Orange, Kelly, Maroon, Purple. You can also choose to only have one cord or no cords. Speak to our Sales Team for custom cord color combinations.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact us at 1.800.457.3501, email email@example.com, or use our online sketch request form to place your custom mace order.