StylePlus Ultimate Color Guard Rifle | 37-1/2" Rifle | Rifles & Accessories
Bolt Colors Available: Gold, Silver, Black
Measures: 36" in length with a 4-1/4" end pad
Weight: Approx. 2 to 3 lbs (assembled)
The ULTIMATE RIFLE has returned! Known as the best color guard rifle on the market, the Ultimate Rifle was developed by the legendary Miller family. Hand crafted from select poplar wood, this rifle is unmatched for balance and durability. The craftsmanship of the Ultimate Rifle is like no other and will withstand the extreme demands of Drum Corps routines. The 37-1/2" rifle is great for those who are ready to move up to a larger rifle. Perfect for high school performers or younger performers with experience.
NOTES ABOUT THE ULTIMATE RIFLE:
- Rifles available on website are UN-TAPED
- Wood rifles require taping to reinforce naturally weak areas
- Click Here to view our full selection of rifle tapes
Please note: Wooden rifles cannot be guaranteed against breakage
DUE TO IMPORT REGULATIONS, INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING MAY BE RESTRICTED FOR YOUR COUNTRY. CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Because these rifles are made of wood, weight may vary slightly.
- Hand crafted from solid poplar wood
- Your choice of Black, Gold, or Silver Bolt with White End Pads
- End pads are made of 1/8" neoprene rubber
- Measures 37-1/2" long
- Weights approx. 2 to 3 lbs (assembled)
- Unmatched for balance and durability
- Developed by the legendary George Miller
The ULTIMATE RIFLE has returned! Known as the best color guard rifle on the market, the Ultimate Rifle was developed by the legendary Miller family.