Nylon Maryland State Flag | Flag Kits & Parade Accessories
Available sizes: 2' × 3', 3' × 5', 4' × 6', 5' × 8', 6' × 10'
100% Nylon Maryland State Flags feature beautiful, brilliant colors with all intricate emblems accurately reproduced in fine detail. Outdoor safe, these flags are dyed with the latest technology, leaving them resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain. All state flags are professionally sewn and finished with a strong canvas heading and brass grommets. Proudly made in the USA, Maryland State flags are available in five standard sizes.
Additional sizes available, please contact our Sales Team for more information. Flags shown are for reference only, actual flags may differ slightly.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Dyed with the latest technology
- All flags are single-reverse print unless otherwise noted
- Single-reverse flags read correctly on the “front side” with reverse image on back
- Constructed with 100% nylon
- Beautiful, brilliant colors
- Complete with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain
- All intricate emblems are accurately reproduced to fine detail
- Available in 2' × 3', 3' × 5', 4' × 6', 5' × 8', 6' × 10'
- Made in the USA
|2' × 3'||15' – 20'|
|3' × 5'||15' – 20'|
|4' × 6'||20' – 25'|
|5' × 8'||30' – 35'|
|6' × 10'||35' – 40'|
Dyed in vibrant colors featuring the heraldic banner from the coat of arms of the Calvert-Crossland families of Sir George Calvert in Yellow, Black, Red and White. All state flags from Band Shoppe are made in the USA using heavy duty nylon, safe for outdoor use.