Capezio Fierce Dansneaker | Color Guard Shoes
Colors Available: Black
Women's Sizes: 3 – 14, half sizes up to 13½
Suggested sizes 1/2 size up from street shoe
Great for both indoor and outdoor use along with superior durability and comfort, the Fierce has been an industry standard for years. This dance sneaker is well padded throughout with patented arch support and contoured removable foot bed. The spin spot lets your turn with ease. Hip-hoppers, jazz dancers, teachers, Salsa dancers, practicing ballroom dancers, and even Zumba aficionados alike enjoy the comfort and stability of the Capezio Fierce dance shoe.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Synthetic leather and tech-mesh upper
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Split sole design for flexibility and foot articulation
- PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Superior built-in arch support
- Padded tongue, collar, and foam padding throughout
- Speed looped lacing system with poly/cotton laces
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA foot bed
- Padded Achilles notch
- Soles designed to be non-marking for most applications
- Suggested sizes 1/2 size up from street shoe
No Minimum Required
Great for both indoor and outdoor use along with superior durability and comfort, the Capezio Fierce has been an industry standard for years. Split sole design for flexibility and foot articulation. Soles designed to be non-marking for most applications.
The following items are not in stock but may still be available for purchase. Orders for these items will be fulfilled after the restock date.
Estimated restock date*: Mid March
*Dates subject to change without notice.