Promark Multipurpose Shira Kashi Oak Medium-Hard Felt Mallet | Percussion Sticks + Mallets
Manufacturer item #: MT3
Promark Multipurpose Shira Kashi Oak Medium-Hard Felt Mallet from Promark is ideal for use on cymbals, large drums, and multi-percussion setups. These mallets are crafted with Shira Kashi oak, featuring a medium-hard felt head.
Promark mallet cores are injection molded in-house using a patented insert design. The mallets are then threaded onto shafts and bonded with epoxy. A proprietary wrapping method allows for variable tension, angle, and index throughout every layer of yarn, which significantly extends the life of the mallet and improves consistency.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Shira Kashi Oak handle for added weight without increased diameter
- Measures 13" – 14-3/4" long
- Soft felt head for use on timpani, concert toms and suspended cymbal
- Lacquer Finish
- Ideal mallet for cymbal swells
- Gradual taper for quick motion
- Type: Multi-Percussion
- Ideal for Orchestra and Concert
- All Promark mallets are designed and manufactured in the USA
- Sold as a pair
Promark: The future of Mallets
Promark: How We Show Our Stripes
Ideal for Orchestra and Concert. Promark drumsticks, mallets, and accessories are created by drummers for sound as amazing as they look using only unendangered wood in the manufacturing process. Promark delivers consistent, premium quality so you can focus on the music!