Titan Double Speaker Field Frame | Marching Band Equipment Carts
Available in: Black Only
Measures: 58" tall × 57-1/2" wide × 42-1/2" deep
Designed specifically for drum corps, percussion ensembles, and bands that are transporting and competing, the Titan Tilting Double Speaker Field Frame allows you to adapt your set-up as Pro-Audio technology evolves. Made of heavy gauge steel and includes four 8" no-flat industrial casters. Upper and lower decks are covered with all-weather carpet to protect your gear. Velcro the underside of your speakers to securely fasten it and eliminate movement during transport. The top deck can be level or tilted to 10°, 20° and 30° above level to aim your speakers for maximum sonic impact. All Titan frames are 360° flush welded to provide smooth surfaces. End caps are welded and all corners are rounded for safety.
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for best price.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Made from durable, fully welded, heavy-gauge steel
- Welded-on cable management hooks
- Tool-free angle adjustment
- Top deck can be level or tilted to 10°, 20° and 30° for maximum sonic impact
- All-weather carpet lets you Velcro your speakers into position
- 8" no-flat industrial casters, two with brakes
- All Titan frames are 360° flush welded to provide smooth surfaces
- End caps are welded and all corners are rounded for safety
- Made in the USA
- Includes 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Upper Deck: 55" × 25"
- Lower Deck: 55" × 35"
- Height from bottom to top deck: 25"
- Height: 58"
- Total footprint: 57-1/2" × 42-1/2"
- Manufacturer #: MUFFSD
Ships in 12 to 14 weeks. Titan percussion frames are designed with touring ensembles in mind with exceptional strength, durability and flexibility to showcase your auxiliary percussion. All frames from Titan include a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Contact our sales team to purchase
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.