Titan Single Electronics Field Frame | Marching Band Equipment Carts
Available in: Black Only
Measures: 48" tall × 62" wide × 30" deep
Keep your audio equipment safe while on the road with Titan's Single Electronics Field Frame. Made from durable 1-1/2" steel tubing, with no plastic caps or panels, a full-height steel door in the rear gives access to all of the gear inside, while the removable top and front panels give the player full range of access from the other side. Featuring a 19" 12U rack and plenty of prewiring including four USB outlets, ten surge-protected power outlets, and two NL4 Neutrik jacks to four NL2 Neutrik cables. A single performance shelf with plenty of room for a mixer, synthesizer, or laptop, is covered in all-weather carpet providing cushioning and allowing you to securely Velcro your equipment in place. Slide guides above the carpeted shelf allow a slide-in clear perspex window, to protect your gear during sudden bad weather. Two 1-1/2" square handles make navigate the frame easy, and can even double as small accessory rails. Four independent rubber shock mounts help to absorb bumps and impacts and four 8" no-flat casters roll across virtually any surface.
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for best price.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- 12 U rack, front and rear mounting, 24 units of mounting space
- Racks are mounted with rubber isolators, the ultimate shock protection and easy replacement
- Pre-wired with 4 USB outlets, surge protected outlets, and non-surge protected outlets as standard
- Wired with two NL4 Neutrik jacks to four NL2 Neutrik internal cables
- Handles that double as auxiliary rails use 1-1/2" square clamps to mount additional items including masts/antennas for wireless paddle receivers
- Carpeted performance shelf to protect your gear
- Velcro the underside of your equipment to securely fasten it and eliminate any movement during transit
- Slide guides above the carpeted shelf allow a slide-in clear perspex window, to protect your gear during a poor weather performance
- Removable top and front panels
- Full height steel door at the rear giving full unimpeded access to all the gear and cables
- There is a cut out at the bass of the door allowing the snake to run out of the cabinet with the door closed
- Four 8" no-flat industrial casters, two with brakes
- Made in the USA
- Includes 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Length: 62"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 48" (including casters)
- Finish: Flat Black
- Manufacturer #: MUFFSE
Ships in 12 to 14 weeks.
Titan percussion frames are designed with touring ensembles in mind with exceptional strength, durability and flexibility to showcase your auxiliary percussion. All frames from Titan include a 3-year manufacturer warranty
Contact our sales team to purchase
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.