Titan Two Tier Percussion Rack Field Frame | Marching Band Equipment Carts
Available in: Black Only
Measures: 68" tall × 38" deep in 6' or 8' lengths
The Two Tier Percussion Rack from Titan is designed with touring ensembles in mind with exceptional strength, durability and flexibility to showcase your auxiliary percussion. This double tier 6' frame or 8' frame folds down to 8" for storage and transportation. Support braces use pins to lock themselves into place and secure the rack-arms at a 90° angle. Made of heavy gauge steel with four 8" no-flat casters, two with brakes, to easily roll across most surfaces. Uses standard 1-1/2" square percussion clamps allow you to mount whatever your rack player needs. All Titian Frames are flush welded to provide a smooth surface with welded end cap providing a clean look and optimal safety.
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for best price.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Available in 6' and 8' widths
- Extended second tier offers additional rack space
- Made for groups who love a ton of auxiliary percussion
- Equipment can be clamped at lower levels, players height, and above the performer for optimal positioning
- Made from 1-1/2" square steel frame
- Uses standard 1-1/2" square percussion clamps
- Folds to 8" wide for compact transportation and storage
- 8" no-flat industrial casters, 2 with brakes
- Support braces use pins to lock in place and secure the rack-arms at a 90 degree angle
- Made in the USA
- Includes 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Length: 72" or 96"
- Open Width: 38"
- Closed Width: 8"
- Height: 68" (including casters)
- Finish: Flat Black
- Manufacturer #: 6-foot: MUFF62, 8-foot: MUFF82
Ships in 2 to 3 weeks. Titan percussion frames are designed with touring ensembles in mind with exceptional strength, durability and flexibility to showcase your auxiliary percussion. All frames from Titan include a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Contact our sales team to purchase
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.