Titan 5 Bass Drum Field Frame | Marching Band Equipment Carts
Available in: Black Only
Measures: 34" tall × 72" wide × 38" deep
The Titan Bass Drum Rack is designed for schools and bands that want to have the full 5-bass sound with just one or two students. Includes 5 clamps for bass drum sizes 14" to 30", each clamp securely locates the drum with the adjustable 3rd finger and fastens into position. This frame folds to just 8" wide for compact transportation and storage. Made from heavy gauge, 1-1/2" square steel and includes four 8" no-flat industrial casters with brakes on two. All Titan frames are flush welded to provide smooth surfaces. End caps are welded and all corners are rounded for safety.
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for best price.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Durable Steel Construction
- Designed for a full 5 bass sound with one or two percussionists
- Includes 5 clamps for bass drum sizes: 14" to 30"
- Each clamp securely locates the drum with the adjustable 3rd finger and fastens into position
- Three contact points have a rubber coat for additional slip-resistant protection
- Frame folds down for compact transportation and storage
- Four 8" no-flat casters, two with brakes
- Made in the USA
- Includes 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Length: 72"
- Width: 38"
- Height: 34" (including casters)
- Finish: Flat Black
- Manufacturer #: MUFFBD5
SHIPS IN 2-3 WEEKS. Titan percussion frames are designed with touring ensembles in mind with exceptional strength, durability and flexibility to showcase your auxiliary percussion. All frames from Titan include a 3-year manufacturer warranty
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM TO PURCHASE
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.