Jarvis Mallet Mover | Marching Band Equipment Carts
Available in: Black Powder Coated
Built from 2" square tubular steel with a durable Black powder coated finish, the Jarvis Mallet Mover provides stability, mobility, and strength to move all of your instruments. Non-adjustable frame means no parts to loosen or pins to lose. Equipped with a diagonal brace to prevent lateral movement and improve stability. Comes with 8" Ever-Roll tires. Instruments not included.
When ordering be sure to note the make and model of instrument, length of instrument, and width of instrument at high and low ends.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Built-in height adjustment
- Strong, welded construction with four 8" Ever Roll wheels
- Equipped with diagonal brace to prevent lateral movement
- 2" square steel tubing construction with black powder coated finish
- Fits most mallet instruments
- Additional charge for vibes
- Optional tongue and hitch available
Contact us for current lead time.
In use by schools & drum corps around the world! With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Jarvis products are designed and built to last. Black with a durable powder-coated finish.
Contact our sales team to purchase
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.