Corps Design Xylophone Frame | Percussion Racks
Measures: Adjustable length from 61" to 80", adjustable height from 27½" to 35"
Width and height adjustable, the Corps Design Xylophone Frame is made to accommodate all models of xylophones. The asymmetrical caster configuration makes this frame incredibly stable, especially on uneven surfaces. The removable auxiliary rail protects the outer edge of the instrument and allows for many accessory options. Accessories attach with any standard 1½" square percussion clamp. Features four 8" no-flat industrial swivel casters, two with brakes, durable all-steel construction for maximum stability, glossy black powder-coated for a long-lasting finish, 360° flush welded joints to provide smooth surfaces, and sharp edges are rounded for safety.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Width and height adjustable
- Made to accommodate all models of xylophones
- Asymmetrical caster configuration for added stability
- Made to roll on uneven surfaces
- Removable auxiliary rail protects the instrument
- 1½" square accessory rail for add-ons
- Four 8" no-flat industrial swivel casters, two with brakes
- Durable all-steel construction for maximum stability
- Glossy black powder-coated for a long-lasting finish
- 360° flush welded joints to provide smooth surfaces
- Sharp edges are rounded for safety
- Bass Width: 32", Treble Width: 16"
- Adjustable Instrument Length: 49" - 75"
- Height to bottom of Instrument with casters: 27½" - 35"
- Total Length: 61" - 80"
- Shipping Weight: 136lbs
Corps Design builds the strongest and most durable props, carts, and racks. From small accessories to the largest staging and cart configurations, all of their products are built to exacting standards for the directors, educators, and musicians who demand quality and durability.
Contact our sales team to purchase
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.