Corps Design Bass Drum Percussion Rack Mount | Percussion Racks
Clamps hold drums from 16" to 32" in diameter
The Bass Drum Percussion Rack Mount from Corps Design was developed for smaller programs that may not have the numbers to march a full bass drum line. Each mount is height and diameter adjustable to accommodate 16", 20", 24", and 28" drums. The clamps will hold drums from 16" to 32". The tilting mechanism utilizes Corp Design's exclusive pin lock to prevent slipping. Mounts to any 1½" square accessory rail or aux percussion rack. Features durable all-steel construction for maximum stability, glossy black powder-coated for a long-lasting finish, 360° flush welded joints to provide smooth surfaces, and sharp edges are rounded for safety.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Developed for smaller programs
- Each mount is height and diameter adjustable
- Accommodates 16", 20", 24", and 28" drums
- Hold drums from 16" to 32"
- Pin lock tilting mechanism to prevent slipping
- Mounts to any 1½" square accessory rail or aux rack (not included)
- Durable all-steel construction for maximum stability
- Glossy black powder-coated for a long-lasting finish
- 360° flush welded joints to provide smooth surfaces
- Sharp edges are rounded for safety
- Sold individually
Corps Design builds the strongest and most durable props, carts, and racks. From small accessories to the largest staging and cart configurations, all of their products are built to exacting standards for the directors, educators, and musicians who demand quality and durability.
Bass Drum mounts are sold individually.