Overlapping Stretch Nylon Musicians Masks | Health + Safety
Available in: One Size Fits Most
Colors: Athletic Gold, Black, Brown, Hot Pink, Kelly, Maroon, Navy, Orange, Purple, Red, Royal, Stone, White
Make back-to-school safer and help slow the spread of the Covid-19 novel coronavirus. According to a recent study by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS), "These results found that affixing masks to participants [...] significantly reduced the range of aerosol particle emissions". This, in addition to the use of bells covers, social distancing, and proper hygiene may help lower the risk of infection.
For use in marching band, concert band, or orchestra. Made of 6.7 oz nylon/spandex blended stretch spandex. Two layers of fabric overlap in the middle, creating an opening to allow a woodwind or brass instrument to be inserted for safer playing while helping to reduce the amount of aerosol droplets dispersed. Sturdy elastic bands slip over the ears to hold the mask firmly in place. For a more snug fit, simply tie a knot in the elastic behind the ears. Available in Athletic Gold, Black, Brown, Hot Pink, Kelly, Maroon, Navy, Orange, Purple, Red, Royal, Stone, and White, one size fits most. These machine washable face masks covers should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use. Each face mask is sold separately with a 3-piece minimum. Custom colors are also available, contact our Sales Team for more information and current production timeline.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Due to health concerns, returns not accepted on this item.
By the use of these cloth coverings Band Shoppe makes no express or implied warranty that they will prevent the spread of Covid-19. CDC advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Therefore, the purpose of these non-medical face coverings is to slow the spread of the virus by students, teachers, and staff who may have the virus and not know it. All other CDC guidelines should be followed when utilizing these coverings including symptom checks, and physical distancing. If you experiences symptoms of Covid-19 you should consult with healthcare professionals.
- Developed with the NFHS aerosol study recommendations in mind
- Recommended to create a barrier for droplets
- For use in addition to bell covers, social distancing, and proper hygiene
- Made of 6.7 oz p/SQM 80% nylon and 20% spandex Matte Spandex
- Sturdy elastic bands to hold the mask firmly in place
- 2-layers of fabric overlap in the middle creating an opening
- Front slit allows an instrument to be inserted for safer playing
- 100% machine washable for repeated use
- Mask measures 5-1/2" from chin to nose, 12-1/2" ear to ear
- One size fits most
- For a more snug fit, tie a knot in the elastic behind the ears
- Each sold separately, instruments not included
- Custom colors available, contact our Sales Team for more information
- 3-piece minimum order per
- We are not able to accept returns on this style
How to Wear Your Mask
Band Shoppe recommends washing before first use. Masks should be washed routinely depending on the frequency of use. Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth when removing face covering and perform hand hygiene immediately after removing.
Wash cold with like colors. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
Minimum order of 3 required
Due to health concerns, returns not accepted on this item.
Make back-to-school safer and help slow the spread of the Covid-19 novel coronavirus. These music masks were developed with the NFHS aerosol study recommendations in mind.
Please allow 8 weeks for production