Nylon Instrument Bell Covers | Health + Safety
Available in: 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10, 12", 17", 21", 25"
View the Size Chart
Colors: Athletic Gold, Black, Brown, Hot Pink, Kelly, Maroon, Navy, Orange, Purple, Red, Royal, Stone, White
Make back-to-school safer and help slow the spread of the Covid-19 novel coronavirus. According to a recent study by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS), "[...] bell covers are highly recommended as 'masks' for the instruments and can provide a barrier for aerosols". This, in addition to the use of masks and proper hygiene may help lower the risk of infection.
For use in marching band, concert band, or orchestra, these bell covers are made of 2-layers of 6.7 oz nylon/spandex blended Matte Spandex. A sturdy elastic band holds the bell cover firmly in place. Available in a range of sizes to fit most instruments from Oboe to Sousaphone. For the best fit, measure the diameter at the widest part of the bell. Available in ten popular team colors and are completely machine washable. These bell covers should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use. Each cover sold separately with a 3-piece minimum order per size and color. Custom colors are also available, contact our Sales Team for more information and current production timeline.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Due to health concerns, returns not accepted on this item. By the use of these cloth instrument coverings Band Shoppe makes no express or implied warranty that they will prevent the spread of COVID-19. CDC advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Therefore, the purpose of these coverings is to slow the spread of the virus by students, teachers, and staff who may have the virus and not know it. All other CDC guidelines should be followed when utilizing these coverings including symptom checks, and physical distancing. If you experiences symptoms of COVID-19 you should consult with healthcare professionals.
- Developed with the NFHS aerosol study recommendations in mind
- Recommended as 'masks' for your instrument to create a barrier for droplets
- For use in addition to masks and proper hygiene
- Made from 2-layers of 6.7 oz p/SQM 80% nylon and 20% spandex Matte Spandex
- Sturdy elastic bands to hold the bell cover firmly in place
- Does not affect sounds with no measurable dB reduction
- 100% machine washable for repeated use
- Available in a range of sizes most instruments from Oboe to Sousaphone
- For the best fit, measure the diameter at the widest part of the bell
- Available in ten popular team colors
- Each sold separately, instruments not included
- 3-piece minimum order per size and color
- Custom colors available, contact our Sales Team for more information
- We are not able to accept returns on this style
|Approx. Bell Size
||Trumpet, Alto Sax, Bass Clarinet
||Trombone, Baritone Sax
||Mellophone, Baritone, Bass Trombone, Euphonium
||Convertible Contra, Concert Tuba
How to Use Your Bell Cover
Covers should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use. Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth while removing instrument covering and perform hand hygiene immediately after removing.
Wash cold with like colors. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
MINIMUM ORDER OF 3 PER SIZE AND COLOR
Due to health concerns, returns not accepted on this item.
Make back-to-school safer and help slow the spread of the Covid-19 novel coronavirus. These instrument bell covers were developed with the NFHS aerosol study recommendations in mind. Each bell cover sold individually, minimum order of 3 per size and colors.
3" – 8" sizes
Price: $8.00 ea
10" – 17" sizes
Price: $10.00 ea
21" – 25" sizes
Price: $12.00 ea
DUE TO ITEM POPULARITY – PLEASE ALLOW A MINIMUM OF 6 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION