Grabber Hand Warmers | Glove Accessories
Measures: 2" x 3"
Grabber Hand Warmers are the best choice for a cost-effective, disposable heat source. Open the package and the heat pad immediately reacts to the outside air to provide several hours of heat. Small enough to fit inside a pocket or glove, pad measures only 2" x 3". Non-toxic, all natural ingredients that are non-combustible. 2 warmers per package. Great for marching bands and color guard performers during cold seasons. Perfect to use with the Augusta Tech Glove.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Pad measures 2" x 3"
- Fit inside a pocket or glove
- 2 warmers per package
how to use hand warmers:
- Open outer package and expose packet to air. No shaking necessary. For best results, use Hand Warmer in an enclosed area with air such as a pocket or glove.
- Reaches average temperature of 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Max temperature of 158 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Warmers will heat up immediately when activated, but will take up to 20 minutes to fully activate.
- Warmers usually last about 7 hours
Children, the elderly, the handicapped and those unable to remove hand warmer by themselves should be supervised when using product. Remove hand warmer immediately if it becomes uncomfortably hot.
If used incorrectly, higher temperatures may occur, causing burns.Do not use hand warmers:
- On skin directly for an extended period of time
- On parts of body other than hands
- With infants or small children
- On bruising or swelling
- On frostbite or desensitized skin
- While sleeping
2 warmers per package.The best choice for a cost-effective, disposable heat source. Reacts to the outside air to provide several hours of heat.