Jarvis 6 Foot Scissor Lift Podium | Podiums & Accessories
Measures: 72" Podium with 44" x 72" platform
Weight: approx. 350 lbs
Smoothly sets up in seconds with assistance from built-in pneumatic cylinders. The 6 Foot Scissor Lift Podium from Jarvis has been redesigned for added stability and durability. The large aluminum platform has a 500 lbs. load capacity. Safe mechanical locks hold podium in position along with large 10” Ever Roll wheels that also lock in place. And when this podium needs to be moved, it can easily be pulled away by hand or by AVT with tongue. Great for marching band, winter guard, or percussion group rehearsals and for activities where extra height is necessary.
All JARVIS podiums meet or exceed OSHA & ASME standards.
Download assembly instructions (PDF)
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Newly Redesigned and reinforced with all aluminum locking blocks for added stability and durability
- Large 44" x 72" x 6' lightweight aluminum platform
- 500 lbs load capacity
- Easily sets up in seconds with assistance from built-in pneumatic cylinders
- Ladder stows away on the platform when not in use
- Equipped with large 10" lockable Ever Roll wheels
- Easily pulled by hand or ATV with tongue
- No pins or parts to lose
- Held in up position by safe mechanical locks
- Built to last
- Can be used as a wagon when closed
- No external power required
- Quick, easy assembly upon arrival. Install wheels and tongue only!
In use by thousands of schools & drum corps around the world! Smoothly sets up in seconds with assistance from built-in pneumatic cylinders. The 6 Foot Scissor Lift Podium from Jarvis has been redesigned for added stability and durability.
Contact our sales team to purchase
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.
Out of Stock Alert
This item is temporarily out of stock. Please choose another option or contact our Sales Team for the most up-to-date ETA.
Jaris Scissor Lift Drum Major Podium