Corps Design Portable Stage Box – 1 Foot Height | Field Props
Measures: 4' × 4' × 1'
Add levels to your shows, feature soloists, and fully feature your color guard with Portable Staging from Corps Design! Available in 1', 2', 3', and 4' heights, these Portable Stage boxes work together like building blocks to let you easily reconfigure your stage designs year after year for a completely different look as your program grows and changes. Each stage box features a 4' × 4' heavy-duty, non-slip diamond grating platform, a durable all-steel frame for maximum stability, glossy black powder-coated for a long-lasting finish, 360° flush welded joints to provide smooth surfaces, and sharp edges are rounded for safety. Want to use these for your indoor show? No Problem! Stage Box Floor Pads are sold separately, making these Portable Stage Boxes the perfect choice for outdoor marching shows or indoor winter guard and indoor percussion shows.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Add levels to your shows
- Boxes work together like building blocks
- Easily reconfigure your stage designs for a different look
- 48" × 48" heavy-duty, non-slip diamond grating platform
- Durable all-steel frame for maximum stability
- Glossy black powder-coated for a long-lasting finish
- 360° flush welded joints to provide smooth surfaces
- Sharp edges are rounded for safety
- Equipped with two 8" solid rubber, fixed casters
- Two bracketed front feet for added support
- Stage Box Floor Pads available (sold separately)
- Measures: 4ft × 4ft × 1ft
- Shipping weight: 88lbs.
Corps Design builds the strongest and most durable props, carts, and racks. From small accessories to the largest staging and cart configurations, all of their products are built to exacting standards for the directors, educators, and musicians who demand quality and durability.
Contact our sales team to purchase
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.