DSI Yardline Markers | Marching Band Field Preparation
Measures: 11" x 11" durable plastic
Director's Showcase Yardline Markers measure 11" x 11". These free-standing triangular yardline markers have die-cut tabs and slots on bottom panels that allow them to be secured with weights or two long nails in windy conditions. Set includes 11 durable plastic bright red markers, numbered "G" (goal) through "50" then back to "G" in 10-yard increments, imprinted with white ink on both sides. Nylon drawstring pouch keeps markers organized and easy to carry.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Made of 11"x11" durable plastic
- Can be secured with weights in windy conditions (not included)
- Set includes markers numbered "G" (goal) through "50", then back to "G" in 10-yard increments
- Bright red with white numbers
- Handy, nylon drawstring pouch keeps markers organized and easy to carry
Practice is an essential part of every marching band program, and you need the proper field accessories to have a successful practice. These yardline markers help your group learn new formations on or off the field.