300' Measuring Tape | Marching Band Field Preparation
Tape Length: 300 feet
Keson Industries is a leader in measuring and marking tools! Kenson's best offering with an incredibly durable fiberglass housing with our excellent blades. The housing features double rivets that provide added strength. End caps on the arms further protect the housing. The shovel handle with rubber over-mold keeps your grip sure and comfortable. We cover each blade with two coats of PVC protected by double shield, one to bind the fiberglass strands and a second over the printed units, so the numbers don't wear away.
The 3X high-speed rewind gearing is made up of metal, strip-proof gearing.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Metal, strip-proof, gearing.
- Blade and housing are rust & break-resistant
- Rubber shovel handle for a comfortable, no-slip grip
- Metal-reinforced crank handle lasts longer
- Double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting
- Double-riveted housing for durability
- All 300' of tape is marked in feet and inches down to 1/8 of an inch increments
Keson Industries is a leader in measuring and marking tools! Kenson's best offering with an incredibly durable fiberglass housing with our excellent blades. All 300' of tape is marked in feet and inches down to 1/8 of an inch increments.