8' Louisville Aluminum Mobile Platform Ladder | Director's Ladders
Available in: Silver Aluminum Only
Measures: 8' tall (7'7" to platform) with 15-7/8" × 20-1/4" platform
The Louisville 6' Aluminum Mobile Platform Ladder has a 300 lb load capacity, rated ANSI Type IA. It has a bodyweight activated caster technology system that allows it to be mobile and easy to use. This ladder features a slip-resistant platform with a top rail guard and handrails, heavy duty gusset bracing, angled aluminum slip-resistant rubber feet, and double-rivet step construction. The Louisville AP5004 mobile platform step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for best price.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Bodyweight Activated Caster Technology
- Top Rail Guard
- Slip-Resistant Platform
- Heavy-Duty Gusset Bracing
- Double-Rivet Step Construction
- Available in Silver Aluminum Only
- Measures 8' tall, 7'7" to platform
- Platform measures 15-7/8" wide × 20-1/4" deep
- Manufacturer: Louisville
- SKU: AP5008
- Style: Mobile Platform
- Duty Rating: Type IA
- Load Capacity (lbs): 300
- Size: 8
- Number of Steps: 8
- Rung Type: Standard Step
- Step Depth: 3
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 69
- Maximum Standing Height (in): 5' 8''
- Maximum Standing Height (in): 68
- Maximum Reach (in): 147
- Open Volume (cu. ft.): 23.85
- Open Volume (cu. m.): 3.80
- Open Height (in): 114.13
- Open Depth (in): 67.25
- Open Width (in): 30.25
- Closed Volume (cu. ft.): 29.40972222
- Closed Height: 120.0
- Closed Depth: 14
- Closed Width (in): 30.3
- Top Width Closed (in): 18.8125
- Platform Depth (in): 20.25
- Platform Front Width (in): 15.875
- Platform Rear Width (in): 15.875
- Platform Height (in): 1.88
- ANSI Certified
- OSHA Certified
- CSA Certified
Available in Silver Only
For over 50 years, Louisville has been making ladders from the finest quality materials with a top notch manufacturing process. Designed and built to meet or exceed the standards and requirements of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM TO PURCHASE
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.