Manhasset Music Stands - 6 Pack | Band Room Essentials
Available in: Black Only
The classic M48 music stand from Manhasset features an easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck that delivers constant tension at any tilt position. Solid-brass bearings, greaseless heavy-duty chrome inner shaft, and the original "Magic Finger Clutch" provides one-hand friction grip. Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability and requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage. Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music. Sold individually or in a six pack.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Longest lasting, most durable music stand made
- Easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck
- Constant tension at any tilt position
- Greaseless solid-brass bearings
- Heavy-duty chrome inner shaft
- "Magic Finger Clutch" provides one-hand friction grip
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability
- Requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage
- Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music
- Black satin finish
- Adjustable height from 26" to 48" from floor to shelf
- Large 20" x 12-1/2" desk
- Weight 6.0 lbs each
- Sold individually or in a six-pack
The Manhasset Symphony Stand is perfect for orchestras, school bands, and individual musicians that demand high quality and durability. The most popular music stand from Manhasset is used by more schools than all other music stands combined.