Gator Tripod Stand for Baritone Saxophone | Band Room Essentials
Made to Fit: Baratone Saxophone
The Baritone Saxophone Stand from Gator helps keep your saxophone at the ready! Made to fit baritone saxophones, the sturdy, wide-standing tripod base has non-slip feet and safely holds your saxophone in place thanks to the dual yoke system. Each yoke is covered with soft rubber that won't scratch or damage your horn's finish. Height adjustable so you can find the perfect position for your sax no matter what the situation. Perfect for directors and student saxophone players who must be performance ready at a moment's notice.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Made to fit baritone saxophones
- Sturdy tripod base
- Safe and convenient
- Expanded height adjustment for playing in standing position
- Prevents contact damage to keys by holding sax safely from its bell
- Height-adjustable bottom yoke provides custom fitment for varying sax models
- Non-slip feet
- Legs collapse down for easy travel
- Black powder-coated steel construction
- Adjusts from 23.8" (605mm) tall to 36.5" (927mm) tall
- Top Yoke measures 5"/127mm wide
- Measures 28.6"/726mm (L) x 28.6"/726mm (W) x 36.5"/927mm (H)
- Weighs 3 lbs./1.4 kg
- Includes Gator's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Part #: GFW-BNO-SAXTALL
The Baritone Saxophone Stand from Gator helps keep your saxophone at the ready! Perfect for directors and student saxophone players who must be performance ready at a moment's notice.
Instruments not included.