Gator Tripod Stand For Alto & Tenor Sax With Flute or Clarinet Peg | Band Room Essentials
Made to Fit: Alto & Tenor Sax With Flute or Clarinet Peg
Most Sax players will often end up doubling on flute or clarinet at some point in their musical career. So naturally, you'll need a stand that keeps two instruments at the ready. Dual, rubberized yokes gently hold your alto or tenor saxophone without scratching or damaging the finish. The bottom yoke is height adjustable, providing a custom fit for different-sized saxes. The peg attachment works safely for flute or clarinet, and the wide tripod base has non-slip feet to keep your instruments from falling over. Perfect for directors and students who must be performance ready at a moment's notice.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Made to fit Alto & Tenor Saxophones With a Flute or Clarinet Peg
- Sturdy tripod base
- Safe and convenient
- Expanded height adjustment for playing in standing position
- Prevents contact damage to keys by holding sax safely from its bell
- Soft peg holds standard flutes and clarinets upright
- Dual, rubberized yokes protect instrument from scratchesHeight-adjustable bottom yoke provides custom fitment for varying sax models
- Non-slip feet
- Legs collapse down for easy travel
- Black powder-coated steel construction
- Adjusts from 18.5" (470mm) tall to 21.7" (551mm) tall
- Peg attachment length 6.2"/157mm
- Top Yoke measures 5.25"/133mm wide
- Measures 21.4"/544mm (L) x 21.4"/544mm (W) x 21.7"/551mm (H)
- Weighs 1.8 lbs./0.82 kg
- Includes Gator's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Part #: GFW-BNO-SAXTALL
Most Sax players will often end up doubling on flute or clarinet at some point in their musical career. So naturally, you'll need a stand that keeps two instruments at the ready! Perfect for directors and student saxophone players who must be performance ready at a moment's notice.
Instruments not included.