Anchor Audio Wireless Beltpack Transmitter | PA Systems
For use with Anchor Audio AnchorLink equipped PA Systems
The WB-LINK is a wireless beltpack transmitter from Anchor Audio is for use with equipped with AnchorLink Series receivers. It operates on the 1.9 GHz frequency, which is less-populated for a cleared signal with reduced interference. Powered by two AA batteries and operates approximately 6 - 8 hours with fresh batteries at up to 300' range. The unit is equipped with a 3.5mm input connector and accepts AnchorLink Series lavalier, headset, earset, and collar mics. The WB-LINK features volume and mute buttons, which enable you to conveniently mute and adjust the volume of your microphone without having to go to your speaker.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- 1.9 GHz wireless frequency range
- Runs on a less-populated frequency band for reduced signal interference
- Automatic frequency hopping for a clear transmission
- No more having to manually change the channel
- 300' line-of-sight wireless range
- 3.5mm microphone input connector
- Volume and mute control on the microphone
- One-time pair function allows you to pair your mic with your system once without having to repeat the operation
- Runs up to eight hours on two AA batteries
- Can be used with wireless models of Bigfoot 2, Beacon 2, Liberty 2, Go Getter 2, MegaVox 2, AN-130+, AN-1000X+, AN-MINI, Acclaim 2, Admiral, CouncilMAN
The WB-LINK Wireless Beltpack Transmitter from Anchor Audio operates on the 1.9GHz wireless frequency range ensuring quality signal without interference.