KORG CM-300 Contact Microphone | Pro Audio
Made for use with the KORG TM-60 Music Tuner
Available in: Black, Black/Red, White
The redesigned KORG CM-300 Contact Microphone is even more durable and resistant to stress than it's predecessor. This cable provides highly efficient sound transmission, and the sheath has been improved for softness, so that it can curve flexibly to attachment to nearly any instrument. The clip opens to a maximum width of 30 mm. Strain-relief slits at the junction where the cable joins the clip, to reduce stress on the wire, making it more durable and long-lasting. Plugs into the KORG TM-60 music tuner using a 6.3 mm monaural phone plug.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Clip-on contact microphone for Korg tuners
- Built-in piezo element sends vibrations directly to the tuner
- High-precision in noisy environments stages
- More durable than its predecessor
- Clip opens to a maximum width of 30mm (approx 1.18")
- Attaches easily to instruments
- Cord measure approx 60" long
|Plug:||6.3 mm monaural phone Plug|
|Maximum width of clip:||30 mm / 1.2”|
|Cable:||1.5 m / 5’|
|Weight:||35 g / 1.23 oz.|
|Manufacturer Item #:||Black (CM-300-BK)|
Made for use with the KORG TM-60 for high-precision tuning.