BOSS TU-30 Tuner and Metronome | Metronomes and Tuners
Note: Ships within the US and it's territories only
For years, the TU-80 Tuner & Metronome has been an essential tool for musicians and music educators everywhere. With the TU-30, BOSS delivers the TU-80’s main features in an even more compact size. All the basics are carried over, including Accu-Pitch, multiple tuning modes and rhythm patterns, the ability to sound reference pitches, and more. Combining trusted BOSS tuning with a versatile metronome, the TU-30 is a must-have companion for learning, practice, and performing.
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER'S MANUAL
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Pro BOSS tuner and versatile metronome in one
- Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- Convenient Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you’ve reached the correct pitch
- Reference pitch function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- Instrument input for tuning electric guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Runs on two AAA batteries
- Tuner: Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 Hz--446 Hz, Tuning Range: E0 (20.6 Hz)--C8 (4,186 Hz), Internal Tuning Accuracy:+/-1 cent
- Metronome: Tempo: 30--250, Rhythm Style: Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Clave (3-2, 2-3), Beat: 0--9
- Input Impedance: 680 k ohms
- Indicator: LCD Display, Tuning Guide LED
- Connectors: Input jack
- Power Supply: Dry Battery (R03/LR03 (AAA) Type) x 2
- Power Consumption: 15 mA (Metronome mode), 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4 = 440 Hz input), *Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 50 hours (A4 continuous input) These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Dry Battery (R03 (AAA) Type) x 2, Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY", "IMPORTANT NOTES" and "Information")
- Measures: 3-9/16" wide x 2-3/8" deep x 1" tall
- Weight (including battery): 4 oz
Combining trusted BOSS tuning with a versatile metronome, the TU-30 is a must-have companion for learning, practice, and performing.