BOSS Dr Beat DB-90 Metronome | Metronomes and Tuners
Note: Ships within the US and it's territories only
Practice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. There’s a Rhythm Coach function with an onboard mic, a reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools to make learning fun and effective.
Download the PDF owners manual
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Quick rhythm customizing with Note Mixing function, dozens of play-along drum patterns also built in
- Dedicated sliders, buttons, rotary dial, and large backlit LCD for user-friendly operation
- 4 metronome (including human voice) sounds
- Reference Tone function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Practice with the Rhythm Coach by connecting a V-Pad (optional) — rubber pads and acoustic drums can also be detected via built-in mic
- Direct connection with guitar and bass, plus headphone monitoring
- Footswitch control for hands-free play/stop, and MIDI input for sync to external sequencers
- Metronome: Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: ±0.1%)
BEAT: (BEAT1) 1–9, (BEAT2) OFF/1–9
PATTERN: 8-BEAT x 4, 16-BEAT x 3, SHUFFLE x 3, FUNK x 2, JAZZ x 2, BLUES, TECHNO, HOUSE, COUNTRY, REGGAE, CLAVE 3-2, CLAVE 2-3, SALSA, RUMBA, BOSSA NOVA, SAMBA, WALTZ, TANGO, MAMBO, CHACHACHA, MARCH (30 kinds)
- RHYTHM COACH: Time Check, Quiet Count, Gradual Up/Down, Step Up/Down
- Reference Tone: Reference Pitch: A4=438 Hz-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Reference Tone Range: C2-B6 (5 octave, 12 semitone)
- Memory: Metronome: 50
Reference Tone: 10
- Auto Power Off function: Turns unit off after 60 min
- Indicators: LCD Display, Tempo Indicator LED x 2
- Connectors: TRIG IN jack
MEMORY UP/DOWN jack
MIDI IN connector
PHONES jack x 2 (Stereo 1/4" phone type, Stereo miniature phone type)
AC ADAPTOR jack
- Power Supply: DC-9V: Dry Battery (6LR61/9V, 6AM6/9V) or AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw: 85 mA or less (with reference tone sounding)
190 mA or less (with signals input to the INPUT jack)
- Accessories: Dry Battery (6LR61 (9V) Type), Soft case, Owner's Manual, Boss nut (M8)
- Measures: 4-13/16" wide x 6-1/2" deep x 1-1/2" tall
- Weight: approx. 1 lbs.
Available While Supplies Last!
More than just a metronome, the new DB-60 is priced to please, yet it doesn’t disappoint in the feature department. This handy little timekeeper can lay down the click in style.
Blue Devils "Backstage Pass" with Roland and BOSS
Dr. Beat Series (DB-30/DB-60/DB-90)