AmpliVox S1405 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack | Megaphones
For use with the S601R and S600R Rechargeable Megaphones
AmpliVox's model S1405 Lithium-ion Megaphone Battery Pack is made for use with the S602R Mity-Meg and S600R S602R Mity-Meg Plus megaphones. The built-in battery case plugs right into the wall and features an LED charge status indicator and automatic charge protection to stop charging when battery is full. Once fully-charged after about 4 hours, this battery will give you up to 8 hours of talk time. Fits perfectly inside the megaphone battery compartment.
Includes AmpliVox's 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
DOWNLOAD THE USER MANUAL
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Sales Team at 1.800.457.3501 or by email at sales@BandShoppe.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Made for use with the S602R Mity-Meg and S602R Mity-Meg Plus megaphones
- Built-in lithium-ion battery
- Case plugs right into the wall
- LED charge status indicator
- Automatic charge protection
- Stops charging when battery is full
- Charge time: 4 hours
- Provides up to 8 hours of talk time
- Fits perfectly inside the megaphone battery compartment
- Weighs 0.30 lbs.
- Input Voltage: 110-240 VAC
- Nominal Voltage: 11.1
- Capacity: 1300 mAh / 14.43 Wh
- Universal input capable - compatible with all world currents with the appropriate adapter plug
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Operating Capacity and Standby Time: A fully-charged battery will provide 8 hours of typical operation, defined as speaking 35% of the time at mid volume, and 6 months of standby/idle time.
- Cycle Life: Battery pack can be expected to provide 80% of its rated capacity after 300 charge/discharge cycles and 60% after 500 cycles. Storing, transporting or using the battery pack at temperatures exceeding 115°F/45°C or -4°F/-20°C will substantially reduce the cycle life of the battery pack.
Made for use with the S602R Mity-Meg and S602R Mity-Meg Plus megaphones, 4 hours of charge time will provide up to 8 hours of talk time.