Dramatic Color Guard Dress | StylePLUS Made-to-Order Performance Wear
Available Colors: Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Wine, Purple, Navy, Royal, Seafoam, Green, Grey
Available sizes: Ladies' sizes 2XS – 5XL
Digitally printed ombré microsequin gives the Dramatic Dress from StylePLUS it's high-contrast color to Black fade! Featuring an asymmetrical neckline with one sleeveless shoulder and one shoulder with three sturdy straps, this princess seam dress has a hemline that falls just below the knee. Silver Mystique binding at the neckline and arm hole along with the shoulder straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit. Briefs are not included, so be sure to check out our Basics section.
These made-to-uniforms have a minimum of 6 per style, color, and fabric. The minimum order number is waived for companion Male uniforms when an exact match to the female equivalent is ordered meeting or exceeding the minimum. Ships in approximately 4-6 weeks so remember to leave plenty of time for production. Because these uniforms are made just for you group, made-to-order items cannot be returned.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Asymmetrical neckline with one sleeveless shoulder and one shoulder with three sturdy straps, pull-on entry
- Made from Ombré Microsequin with Mystique straps and binding
- Stretch fabrics for for a range of body types
- Available in 11 color combinations
- Briefs sold separately
- Available in Ladies' sizes 2XS - 5XL
- Minimum order of six (6) uniforms per style and color
- Allow approximately 4-6 weeks for production
- Made-to-Order items cannot be returned
Minimum order of 6 per color
Since 1970, StylePLUS has been supporting bands, color guards, and drum corps with a mission to help you shine and be confident in competitions while feeling the comfort during practice.
Allow 4 to 6 weeks for production.
–Window overlaying main content. Press Escape or click the Close button to return to where you were on the page.