Custom Color Guard Uniform | Made to Order
Pictured: 421927 Unitard; 401928 Jacket (each sold separately)
Band Shoppe custom color guard uniforms use the finest vibrant and colorful fabrics available on the market. Get it as shown or design your own! Band Shoppe offers our design service Free of Charge. Whether straight from our catalog or a completely original design, our Sales Team can assist you in coming up with a unique, one-of-a-kind look that reflects your group's style.
- 421927 - Retro Style Button Front High Waisted Unitard with Faux Wide Ballet Neckline and Cap Sleeves, Zipper Back Entry
- Shown in: Nude Power Mesh, Heavyweight Stretch Denim, and Black Matte
- 401928 - Front Zip Jacket
- Shown in: Grey Poly Satin with Black Spacer
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Pricing may vary depending on fabrics and the level of customization chosen for each uniform
- Custom embellishment available for an additional charge
- Band Shoppe custom uniform patterns are never discontinued – order additional uniforms any time after initial order is placed
- Fabric and color availability subject to change, speak with our Sales Team for more information and free fabric swatches
- Custom Uniforms are available in Ladies' sizes 2XS-6XL, and for Men's sizes 2XS-6XL
- Minimum order of three (3) uniforms per style and color
- Allow approximately 8-12 weeks for production, with an additional 4-5 weeks for digitally printed uniforms
- Always Manufactured in the USA
Pictured with 401928 Jacket:
$84.95 ea each sold separately
All custom color guard is priced as shown
Whether straight from our catalog or a completely original design, our Sales Team can assist you in coming up with a unique, one-of-a-kind look that reflects your group's style.
Minimum order of 3 per style and color
Any Band Shoppe Uniform can be made-to-order by changing design elements including colors, fabrics, sleeve and pant styles, or by adding a skirt. All custom items are priced as shown. Pricing may vary depending on the level of customization chosen for each uniform. Speak to our Sales Team for detailed pricing.
Our free design services include full color sketches, so you can see what your uniform will look like before you buy.
Custom color guard uniforms require a minimum order of three (3) uniforms per style and color. Most custom uniform orders will ship in approximately 8-12 weeks once artwork is approved and payment is submitted. Allow an additional 4-5 weeks for digitally printed uniforms. Speak to our knowledgeable Sales Team if you have any questions.
Custom Uniform Design Info: Learn more about custom uniforms.
Download Our Free Uniform Design Guide: PDF Includes templates.