Custom Majorette Uniform | Made to Order
Pictured: 462060 Dress; 422060 Unitard (sold separately)
Band Shoppe custom majorette uniforms use the finest vibrant and colorful fabrics available on the market. Get it as shown or design your own! Band Shoppe offers our design service Free of Charge. Whether straight from our catalog or a completely original design, our Sales Team can assist you in coming up with a unique, one-of-a-kind look that reflects your group's style.
- 462060 Dress - Non-Functional Epaulets and Buttons, Pieced in Belt and Cuffs, Attached Briefs, Zipper Back Entry
- 422060 Unitard - with Non-Functional Epaulets and Buttons, Pieced in Belt and Cuffs, Zipper Back Entry
- Shown in: Navy Matte Spandex, White Matte Spandex
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Pricing may vary depending on fabrics and the level of customization chosen for each uniform
- Custom embellishment available for an additional charge
- Band Shoppe custom uniform patterns are never discontinued – order additional uniforms any time after initial order is placed
- Fabric and color availability subject to change, speak with our Sales Team for more information and free fabric swatches
- Custom Uniforms are available in Ladies' sizes 2XS-6XL, and for Men's sizes 2XS-6XL
- Minimum order of three (3) uniforms per style and color
- Allow approximately 8-12 weeks for production, with an additional 4-5 weeks for digitally printed uniforms
- Always Manufactured in the USA
All custom uniforms are priced as shown
Whether straight from our catalog or a completely original design, our Sales Team can assist you in coming up with a unique, one-of-a-kind look that reflects your group's style.
Minimum order of 3 per style and color
Any Band Shoppe Uniform can be made-to-order by changing design elements including colors, fabrics, sleeve and pant styles, or by adding a skirt. All custom items are priced as shown. Pricing may vary depending on the level of customization chosen for each uniform. Speak to our Sales Team for detailed pricing.
Our free design services include full color sketches, so you can see what your uniform will look like before you buy.
Custom majorette uniforms require a minimum order of three (3) uniforms per style and color. Most custom uniform orders will ship in approximately 8-12 weeks once artwork is approved and payment is submitted. Allow an additional 4-5 weeks for digitally printed uniforms. Speak to our knowledgeable Sales Team if you have any questions.
Custom Uniform Design Info: Learn more about custom uniforms.
Download Our Free Uniform Design Guide: PDF Includes templates.