Heavy Duty Split Tier Uniform Z-Rack | Uniform Racks
Base Colors: Black, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Red, Silver, White
Measures: 63" long × 23" wide × 91" tall
Weight: 48 lbs.
The split tier Z-rack is the perfect solution for transporting band and color guard uniforms together on one rack. The 7-foot rack holds up to twenty-five 65" garments on one side and up to thirty-five 40" garments on the opposite half. Retro kits are also available to convert your current single-tier rack to a convenient split tier model. the "Z" frame allows nesting of the racks while not in use. Easy "knock-down" disassembly for compact storage or transport. Comes with 4" industrial strength swivel casters. Z-rack bases available in: Black, Royal Blue, Red, Orange, and Yellow. Holds approximately 25 Guard Uniforms on the left side and 28 Band Jackets or 36 Blouses in garment bags on the right side. Measures 63" long × 23" wide × 78" tall. Capacity up to 500 lbs.
Item ships via truck line and freight cost must be calculated for best price.
Split tier z-rack assembly instructions (PDF)
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at email@example.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- 6' uprights, with one 5' and one 30" handrail, 500 lbs. capacity
- Dimensions: 63" long × 23" wide × 78" tall
- High quality durable, environmentally safe powder coated finished base
- 14 gauge steel base
- 16 gauge upright bars and hang rails
- 1 5/16" outside diameter upright bars and hang rails
- Heavy duty 4" grey non-marking soft rubber with TP center casters
- Nestable – 12 racks will store in a 4½' × 7' area
- Ships K.D. ( Knocked Down) to reduce freight expense
Allow up to 2 weeks for processing
The split tier Z-rack is the perfect solution for transporting band and color guard uniforms together on one rack. This rack holds up to twenty-five 65" garments on one side and up to thirty-five 40" garments on the opposite half.
Contact our sales team to purchase
Ships via truck line, freight cost must be calculated for the best price.